Why choose to work with us?
By joining our team, you will benefit from the support and breadth of opportunities which come with working in a leading Hospital Trust caring for overtwo million patients each year.
We will do everything we can to help you reach your full potential. As well as being fulfilled in your job, we also want you to have a good work/life balance and the right support to help you stay well.
The information below gives you a glimpse of what is on offer, but why not email or call us to see what opportunities we have available and join our team at one of the most exciting times in our ongoing development.
- Flexible working including term time, annualised hours and part time.
- Competitively priced, high quality onsite nurseries rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted with flexible contracts and early and late collection times.
- Excellent annual leave entitlement: 27 days, rising to 29 after five years NHS service and rising to 33 after 10 yrs service.
- NHS Pension Scheme – excellent package of pension benefits, fully protected against inflation and guaranteed by the Government
- Salary sacrifice schemes for lease cars, cycles, car parking, white goods and more.
- Free health and wellbeing services including fast track physiotherapy, health MOTs, 24-hour mental health support, sports and hobby clubs.
- NHS discounts, including discounted gym membership and shopping discounts. To read more or download a copy of our discount booklet click here
- Travel plan initiatives
- Learning and development opportunities
- Staff recognition schemes, including Long Service Awards and Thank You Awards
- Financial support and advice